Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #11

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

For a Tour Stop

20121027_065004

When her mother mysteriously vanishes from the small town of Plains, Montana, 12-year-old Lucky Bird’s childhood comes to an abrupt end. Left to defend herself against her suddenly abusive grandmother, Marian, and forced to endure the twisted predatory games played out by Marian’s lover, Lucky soon finds herself trapped in a nightmare.

Even when she manages to escape, the outside world can’t take away the brutal images of her past. Still haunted by her mother’s disappearance and the trauma that followed, Lucky is easily led down a path of self-destruction—a path that only the intervention of a young stranger and his family can guide her away from. But first, Lucky will have to confront her demons, and the dark truths kept hidden.


I love the bag and journal I Am Lucky Bird came packaged with. I have read awesome reviews for this recently and will be on tour for I Am Lucky Bird in December with a giveaway.
Thank to BookSpark PR!

That’s it for me this week! I am trying to keep my book receiving low until I go to YALLFEST in a few weeks. Also I want to be able to stop everything and read ICED when it comes out!!!

If you have not entered Spooking The Spine WEEK #4 Book Depository Giveaway GO ENTER!!!

What did you get this week???
Link me in the comments below, and let me know if you are a new follower! I would love to follow back:)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Wow, the description sounds great! New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Love bags myself, even though I have wayyy too many!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the new book! Thanks for stopping by my STS earlier and commenting, I do appreciate it! Oh, and I really am not THAT lucky, I enter WAY more giveaways than most people, it's just math. ^.^ Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is new to me and wow...it sounds great (& a little heartbreaking too!)

    Receiving swag is always awesome! :) I hope you enjoy the book.


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I hope you like it and I love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing when people get things that they really want in the mail. awesome sauce.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty packaging! I love when they do things like that.

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul Rebecca, the bag and the journal look so cute !! I look forward to know what you think of this book. I can't wait to get my copy of Iced !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!