Friday, December 28, 2012

Best of 2012

Hey, Y’all!  With the end of 2012 quickly approaching, we’ve decided to post our “Best of 2012” books.  Here’s mine in no particular order (click the covers to go to the reviews!—some covers will take you to B&D):

 

Best Reads of 2012

Lowcountry PunchThe Starboard SeaHammered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #3)BootlickerJenny Pox (The Paranormals, #1)Cinderella: The Graphic Novel (Graphic Spin)Zombies Don't Cry: Book One in the Living Dead Love Story SeriesVamplayersThe Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)The Fault in Our StarsTricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4)Man in the Blue MoonTrapped (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #5)

 

I’m sure there are some books I’ve left off of this list (I’m not the most organized when it comes to keeping up with my Goodreads shelves! ) To see everything I’ve read or what I’m currently reading, check me out on Goodreads.

 

Rebecca will have her list up later today, so be sure to check back!

 

Get to reading,
signature 3

8 comments:

  1. I really need to get to reading more of the Iron Druid books. I also have more of the books you have mentioned on this list already. Maybe I need to push them up on my to-read list too. Too many good books and not enough time in the day to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you might need to bump some things around!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much, Richard! I'm glad you liked Jenny Pox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing it! I can't wait to continue with the series!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read The Starboard Sea :) It's been on my to-be-read list for a while so I'll definitely pick it up in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, YES! You must read it! It is so good, so haunting! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

      Delete
  4. AWESOME list and I'm sincerely HONORED to be on here not once, but TWICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep up the good work! I'm sure you can make it on my 2013 list, too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for the comment love!