Friday, December 7, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #13

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

What I got this past week

Zombies Don't Forgive (Living Dead Love Story, #2)
Release Date: April 1st 2013

I was so flippin excited when I got this in the mail today. I am a HUGE Rusty Fischer fan and I can’t wait to get started on this! Thanks so much to Medallion Press for sending Zombies Don’t Forgive to me.

Have you read Zombies Don't Cry (Living Dead Love Story, #1) ?
Are you excited for Zombies Don’t Forgive?
What did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. I was curious about this series, hope you'll enjoy your book. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy, creepy! I haven't heard of these. Too fun! Happy reading.

    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Haven't read this one but have heard of the first one! Sounds interesting, although I was never a big fan of zombies, but I'm easing myself into the "topic-genre" or whatever you want to call it! lol!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Zombies Don't Cry! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for getting a book that you really wanted - I hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say have not heard of this book yet, but I just added to my TBR list :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower, and love your blog, really cool looking. :) you got some awesome books there. :)

    Her is my post
    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this one, but it definitely sounds good! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this one before either! But it looks great! Enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!