Saturday, December 15, 2012

We will take this day to pray.


We at Bending The Spine will be back to our regular Saturday STS post next week.


As parents of three young girls Richie and I will never understand how anyone can harm much less kill a child. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have lost loved ones in yesterdays shooting. Please join us in taking a few extra moment today with those you love, let them know you love them and why. I think if anything this horrific tragedy has reminded me that we are not promised unlimited time with the ones we care for the most.

 Signature

2 comments:

  1. I know that in the eternal those children are with the Lord in heaven, but in the here and now it just rips my heart out. I agree we need to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayer goes out to the parents and family of those children. May the Lord gives all of them the strength to cope with this tragedy :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!