Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Try it before you buy it!

There are so many books out that I would love to buy, but I’m not sure if they are worth the money. Covet, an imprint of Entangled, has come up with a solution. They have created a free sampler of all awesome Covet books for you to try before you buy!

Covet Sampler: 2013 (Entangled Covet)


Covet Sampler: 2013
Entangled Covet

This free Covet Sampler contains excerpts from every single Covet book since the launch of the line, as well as sneak peeks of our January titles that you won't find anywhere else! With over twenty wonderful Covet samples just a click away, there's something for everyone.

Buy Links (Remember this is FREE!)
Amazon - B&NiTunesKobo
 
 


I hope that you all take this opportunity a snag some free reading material.
Who knows you may even find a new favorite author to stalk… Not that I would know anything about that;)
Happy Reading,
Signature

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I've also found the "send sample" link on Amazon to be invaluable. It's amazing how much you can gauge your interest from a sample.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Jennifer. I love that feature! It has saved me on more than a few times on making better book buying decisions.

      Delete
  2. Even though I haven't been interested in many of the Covet books I still love the feature. I also agree with the Sample button on Amazon it's really a great way to gauge interest before purchasing. You can also usually find Samplers from Harlequin,Harper and Scholastic Free on Amazon if you search for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!