Thursday, April 24, 2014

Being a Giver #WBN2014

I had an amazing day at Lakeside Middle School yesterday for World Book Night! I got to hang out with 20 awesome middle school students to talk books, and reading. One book in particular that we discussed and I got to give was…

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1) 

After talking about and showing the trailer for Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children they where all excited to get a copy for themselves.

I had an amazing helper for the day that helped me hand out the books and a few sweet treats.

 20140423_132439
My youngest monster.

This is all the kids after receiving their books.

20140423_135953
I’m there in the middle:)

I am going back in three weeks to talk about the book and have a pizza party with all those that read it. I LOVE doing World Book Night, and hope to continue being a giver every year.

If you think this is something you would like to do you can find more info here.

Happy reading and Book Giving y’all,
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment love!