Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stacking The Shelves 8-16-14

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

As always click on the image to go to the Goodreads page.

For Review
From Entangled:
Betting on Julia (A Melville Sisters Novel)The Duke of Snow and Apples
Betting on Julia is a shifter book that I am actually starting tonight. The Duke of Snow and Apples is a new take on Snow White. I just could not resist either.Winking smile

From netgalley:
Stitching SnowMaddy Kettle: The Adventure of the Thimblewitch
I can’t wait to start Stitching Snow… I just can’t get away from Snow White can I? I am extremely excited to start reading Maddy Kettle with my girls. It looks like it is going to be amazing fun.

From Penguin's First to Read:
Atlantia 
Atlantia sounds like it is going to be awesome! I hope it lives up to my expectations. I hope to start it next week.

Have you read any of these titles?
That’s it for me this week.
Can’t wait to see what you got!
405963466341715050814

15 comments:

  1. Very nice haul, Rebecca! I haven't read any of these, but the covers for Stitching Snow and Betting on Julia are awesome :) I hope you'll enjoy your new books.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Stitching Snow, as well. I got a copy of it a few weeks ago and can't wait until I have a chance to dive in.

    Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atlantia looks really good! I still need to finish Ally Condie's Matched trilogy, which I didn't love, so I hope I enjoy her new book more!

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Rebecca! Hope you had a nice vacation! I haven't read any of Condie's books, but I did want to read Atlantia! Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! I requested Atlantia from Penguin's First Reads but I didn't get it. :(

    No worries as I have PLENTY to read until October! Great haul!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know the author of Matched was coming out with a new book. I'll have to check it out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lewis cover is so beautiful! I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope both Stitching Snow and Alantia are fantastic reads!

    Enjoy!!
    Nicole The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Stitching Snow a few weeks back, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I hope you enjoy all your books!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hope stitching snow is great . so exited for it

    I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, enjoy all of your new books - Stitching Snow is fantastic! :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I love that you have two Snow White books! I love a good retelling as well!

    Enjoy~

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not familiar with any of these books but the Snow White retelling looks interesting! Enjoy your new books. Thanks for stopping by my STS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Atlantia, jealous! Can't wait to get my hands on it, I read Matched and loved it (but couldn't get into the series) but still, hope it is as good as it sounds! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your book haul! I love retelling of the old fairy tales!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!